This week with Nicola's group we have been sowing Sweet pea's in pots.
We have collected the seeds from Sweet Pea's we grew.
To encourage germination I soaked them overnight. Which causes them to swell making them a bit easier to handle.
First we removed any lumps from the multi purpose compost.
Mixed in the perlite.
Over filled the pots and struck them off.
Gave them a tap and gently pressed the seed into the compost.
We sowed five per pot and then gently covered the loose compost over the seed.
Finally, we labelled them and left them in a water bath. Fingers crossed we should have some super strong scented Sweet Pea's.